First impressions of the candidate, post-speech:
1. Impressive. The down-home, basic-kind-of-gal-thing has a certain appeal.
2. Good pick for McCain, and if I were a republican …
3. I’d hate to be on her wrong side.
4. She seems most passionate and comfortable talking about Alaska, second most about McCain, third about her family. I can’t figure that one out, either.
The rest of the time she showed enthusiasm, but it seemed practiced and only on the surface.
5. I think being involved with her would require walking on egg shells. Been there, done that. And given my damaged psyche I’d probably do it again.
Although the gun thing is a little scary.